I. CIP Cleaning Station OverviewCIP cleaning in place is commonly known as CIP, also known as cleaning positioning or positioning cleaning.CIP station is designed for sanitary cleaning of buffer tanks, pasteurization plants, pipelines to remove contaminants without the need of equipment disass
CIP cleaning in place is commonly known as CIP, also known as cleaning positioning or positioning cleaning.
CIP station is designed for sanitary cleaning of buffer tanks, pasteurization plants, pipelines to remove contaminants without the need of equipment disassembly.
Local cleaning refers to the use of cleaning solution (acid and alkaline two kinds of cleaning liquid) to act on the equipment and devices without dismantling or moving the device, and washing the contact surface with food.
CIP cleaning equipment is used for the local cleaning of material pipelines and container equipment in dairy, beer, beverage, biopharmaceutical and other industries. The specific use of CIP local cleaning tank (CIP cleaning system) must be combined and matched with the equipment, pipeline layout and cleaning nozzle in the factory workshop.
II. CIP Types
1. According to the structure form, it can be divided into: joint type (integrated type) and split type;
2. According to the heating medium, it can be divided into steam heating and electric heating;
3. According to the control mode, it can be divided into manual type, semi-automatic type and full-automatic (PLC) type;
CIP cleaning equipment cleaning tank is of the combination type and split structure according to the cleaning quantity and cleaning requirements.
1. The structure of the coupling type: mainly composed of acid tank, alkali tank, clear water tank, frame, washing liquid delivery distributor and centrifugal pump.
2. Split structure: mainly composed of acid tank, alkali tank, hot water tank, clear water tank, concentrated acid tank, concentrated alkali tank, plate heater, cleaning liquid delivery distributor and centrifugal pump.
@Acid tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000l, etc., can be customized according to customer requirements
@Alkali tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000l, etc., can be customized according to customer requirements
@Water tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000l, etc., can be customized according to customer requirements
@Process pump, return pump, transfer plate, plate heat exchanger, semi-automatic control box, operation control platform, pipeline valve
1. CIP cleaning system has low economic operation cost, compact structure, smiling floor area, convenient installation and maintenance, and local cleaning of production equipment such as tank and vessel and pipeline
2. the system can be divided into one to four routes according to the production needs. The two or more roads can not only clean the same or more areas at the same time in different zones, but also clean while producing in the process of production
3. the air driven diaphragm pump is used to draw concentrated acid and alkali, which reduces the operation cost
4. automatic CIP, can detect, add liquid, discharge, display and adjust the cleaning solution, which is simple to operate and has good cleaning effect
5. automatically switch all process parameters, automatically adjust cleaning time, pH, temperature and other parameters
6. operation can be recorded
7. CIP cleaning system has single tank, double tank and multi tank for users to choose, and mobile and fixed type
V. CIP Process Flow Chart
Take beverage industry as an example: its cleaning procedure is as follows:
1. wash hot water for 3-5 minutes, normal temperature or above 60 ℃; wash for 10-20 minutes with alkali, 1% – 2% solution, 60 ℃ -80 ℃; wash water under 60 ℃ for 5-10 minutes in the middle; finally wash for 3-5 minutes, and clean water
2. wash hot water for 3-5 minutes, normal temperature or above 60 ℃; wash 5-10 minutes with alkali, 1% – 2% solution, 60 ℃ -80 ℃; wash water under 60 ℃ for 5-10 minutes in the middle; disinfect hot water with temperature of 10-20 minutes and above 90 ℃.
The cleaning flow rate is actually to produce the effect of the cleaning fluid flow rate and achieve the cleaning effect.